What do I do if my Honesty Box isn't working?
If we have let you know that your device isn't working, we recommend these troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug all the cables from your Honesty Box.
- Plug the power adaptor back in; the Honesty Box device should be powered on and the device lights should now appear red.
- Restart your modem / router by unplugging the power cable from it, wait 10 seconds and plug the power cable back in.
- Plug the blue cable (ethernet/data cable) back into both the Honesty Box device into your modem/router's free LAN port. You should hear a 'click' sound when you connect each end of the cable.
- Ensure that the LAN port being used with the Honesty Box device (the one that you have the blue ethernet cable plugged into) works with a different device (for example, a desktop computer or laptop).
- Try a different ethernet/data cable and see if this makes a difference.
If for some reason these troubleshooting tips don't work, we will contact you directly to organise a replacement device.